2016 JO National and Eastern Championships Registration Procedures
Region 5 RACC will enter all gymnasts into JO National and Eastern Championships
Coaches will need to do the following:
1) Verify their athlete information is correct with USA Gymnastics. Go online to WWW.USAGYM.ORG and check club roster for accuracy (i.e. level, birthdate, spelling).
2) Fill out the appropriate entry form (s), either JO National and/or Eastern Championship. PLEASE SUBMIT OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM ONLY!
3) Have parent/gymnast fill out the Publicity Release Form and sign for JO National Championships.
4) Verify your gymnast attended a Region 5 Training Camp. List of gymnasts is listed on the Region 5 website (region5.com/meets/nationals/). Check all levels if you don’t see your gymnast listed. Contact Debra Warhol for questions.
5) JO and Eastern National qualifiers not on the training camp roster must pay the entry fee. Entry Fee is $135.00. Make club check payable to Region 5.
6) Pick up National apparel.
The online registration requires adding a club administrator to receive meet correspondence. If the coach wants to receive this information they must be listed as a club administrator and indicate this on the entry form. Coaches listed on the coaches list will not receive this communication. (Note: Forms are attached but they are also located on the Region 5 website along with other information for the National Championship Meets.)
Thank you for your cooperation and Good Luck at Regionals!
Region 5 RACC
105 Woodland Lane
Carmel, IN 46032
Train to REIGN
Level 9 Eastern Championships Entry Form
JO National Championships Entry Form
National Championships Publicity Release
Region 5 Training Camp Attendees by Level (Summer 2015)
Please remember when checking for your athletes on the list of participants for camp this past summer that we register based on the level the athlete competed the season prior to the camp. Your athlete may not be listed on the page with her current level so be sure to check all three levels listed. If you see an omission, please contact Debra Warhol as soon as possible so that you will not experience any difficulties at the Regional Meet.
Thanks and Good Luck at Regionals!
Region 5 Training Camp Attendees by Level (Summer 2015)
Below is the latest information released for Level 8 Region 5 Regional Championships:
2016 Level 8 Championships Schedule
2016 Level 8 Championships Age Group Determination Dates
2016 Level 8 Championships Gym Rosters
Dear Kentucky USA Gymnastics Pro Members;
I would like to take a moment to thank all of you for letting me serve as the State Administrative Chair for Kentucky over these past 4 years. I will not be running for this position during this term but there are three reputable pro members that would like to step into this position. Below is information concerning the elections. Please read the information below concerning the procedure for the state administrative chair election. The election will take place between April 1-April 15, 2016.
Kentucky nominees are Miachel Crowe, Brian Blewitt and Jason Button.
Elections will be conducted online at www.usagym.org from April 1 – April 15. In order to ensure that your vote can be counted, each Professional Member should make sure of each of the following:
That your address is current (specifically the State)
That you know your personal User ID
That you know your password
That your Professional membership, safety certification and background check must be fully processed and current.
The State Administrative Chairman (SACC) shall be elected by majority (1 over 50%) of the votes cast.
After all elections are concluded, a complete list of the State Administrative Chairmen will be published at www.usagym.org.
Vicki Smith KY-SACC
Fit Kids Gymnastics of Lebanon , KY is hosting Level 8 Regionals April 15 – 17, 2016. The event will be held at the Lexington Convention Center in downtown Lexington, KY
• Volunteer auxiliary judges will be needed for this event.
•SIGNUP TO VOLUNTEER FOR LEVEL 8 REGIONALS BELOW
Do you have an optional level coach you would like to have the committee review for the 2016 Optional Coach of the Year? Please submit a resume of their accomplishments primarily of this season and how they relate to the coaches full coaching career. When submitting a resume please take the follow criteria into account.
Please submit all nomination resumes to Vicki Smith, State Administrative Committee Chair, email@example.com. The deadline is the Monday following JO Nationals, May 9, 2016
Don't forget we will still be voting this weekend. Get your vote in if you missed it last weekend.
New this year voting for the 2016 Compulsory Coach of the year is open to all Kentucky Pro Members.
It is the desire of the Kentucky State Administrative Committee that the Kentucky coaches and judges choose their 2016 Compulsory Coach of the year.
Voting will take place at both State Meets; March 12 &13 and March 19 & 20. All Kentucky Pro Members are eligible to vote. All you need to do is stop by the voting table at either State Meet and fill out your ballot. Each Kentucky Pro Member may only vote once.
If you will not be attending the State Meet, you can still vote! Send your Name, Pro Member number and your Compulsory Coach of the Year nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Votes will be tallied after the Levels 2, 3, & Xcel State Meet and the results will be announced on the state website.
All Kentucky coaches who coach compulsory level athletes are eligible to receive this award. When making your decision for Compulsory Coach of the Year please keep the following criteria in mind.
• Results in competition
• How they interact with their athletes
• How they interact with other coaches
• How they interact with judges
• Overall contribution to growth of gymnastics in Kentucky
Kentucky Administrative Committee
Regional Championships Registration Reminders
1) Level 9/10 and Level 7 will have both an online and paper registration upon completion of the meet.
2) The paper registration along with payment are due the last day of your state meet.
3) The online registration is thru USA Gymnastics. You must have a USA Gymnastics Username and Password and MUST BE A DESIGNATED CLUB ADMINISTRATOR.
4) Make sure to double check your USA Gymnastics club list for accuracy: Spelling, Date-of-Birth and Level.
5) Step by step procedures for Online Registration:
Level 9 and 10: Sari Engle: email@example.com
Level 7: Jennifer Giudici: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: to complete your subscription, you will need to check your email inbox for a message from FeedBurner. Open the email and click on the link to confirm your subscription.